Monday, March 3, 2008

Downtown Indy Condo for Rent

One of the biggest decisions to make before moving to the UK is what to do with my Indy condo. As you can tell from the title of this post, I've decided to rent it. So to start I've called my realtor to add it to the MLS database. In addition I'll be posting flyers in the local hospitals. I intend to focus on hospitals because I believe the ideal tenant will be a medical school resident. One, because they will need housing for up to three years (the duration of my assignment), and two, they'll be working so much they have little time to tear up the condo (I hope). That's not to say someone else would not make a good candidate, so if any of you know of anyone who might be interested, by all means let them know. Below are some details:



  • 1 Bed, 1-1/2 Bath
  • ~1,000 sq. ft.
  • Building built 2004
  • Fully-furnished!
  • Gas fireplace
  • Laundry room
  • Hardwood floors
  • Balcony
  • GE appliances (refrigerator, oven, microwave, dish washer, clothes washer and dryer)
  • Indoor parking below building
  • 10 ft. ceilings
  • Tenant pays: rent, cable, electric
  • Owner pays: dues, sewer, trash pick-up, water, taxes
  • Security deposit ($1,400) and 1st month's rent due at lease signing
  • Pet restrictions

For more information click here.

5 comments:

Maddog said...

You need to loan your TV to Stuckey for Colts games.

StuckeySpalt said...

Perhaps Narwold should rent this place.

Slammin' Sam said...

will you consider renting it hourly? and maybe put a hot tub in there? that would be classy!

Maddog said...

Reiger...I'm not even sure you can go to England.

Somebody's been murdered there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.