Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1st Day... ????

Today was to be my first day of work in Bristol, but here I am still in Indy typing this post. My supervisors, government security and I are struggling to get all the necessary paperwork in order before I leave. As of now my departure date is a bit unknown... maybe this next weekend. My delayed departure however is giving me a chance to better wrap up several things, both in and outside of work, not to mention more time with friends and family before I go. As mentioned before, the worst part of waiting is living in a TV-less condo, but I've been finding ways to cope. For example, Tuesday nights are "Deadliest Catch night" with the Jarvis's.
Since my last post...

Happy birthday to Sam Reiger. Congratulations to Ella Reiger and her first dance recital. And congratulations to Phillip Reiger and his new 2008 Harley Sportster. After all that pedalling he finally figured out bikes come with engines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully next Tuesday we'll be reading your first post from Bristol on our Deadliest Catch night...

Megan