Saturday, June 7, 2008

Welcome to the Neighborhhood

The neighborhood in which I live is called Clifton. My friends describe it a posch... meaning a bit ritzy. I'm surrounded by buildings older than the United States... some older than the New World for that matter. But don't let that fool you. The area is also a vibrant, exciting place (especially when the sun comes out), with more restaurants, cafes and shops than you could ever visit.

Let's go for a walk...



The weather's been quite nice lately. For those of you planning to visit in 2008, I'd suggest you begin making plans sooner as opposed to later (while the weather's nice). I'm told the weather really starts to deteriorate after August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures are fun thanks mom

Anonymous said...

Looks great - Mark